20 years’ experience with a strong and meticulous quality management system, as well as a strong commitment to sustainable development.
- Expert knowledge of raw materials through assessments of external service providers
- Traceability of the process in either direction: botanical identification and guaranteed batch traceability, systematically available regulatory documents to guarantee the origin and quality of our products
- Safety: food safety (HACCP analysis), respected good hygiene practices (GHP) and good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Strict quality control
- Regulatory surveillance
Our certifications and status
- Biopartenaire (fair trade), organic farming, COSMOS, Ecological and biological cosmetic and Authentic Provence.
- Certifications available for: Halal, non-GMO, REACH, USDA NOP-equivalent
- ISO 22000 underway
- Elixens manufacturing
Direct supply: 69 % at origin
Partnerships with our farmers’ cooperative or direct sourcing with partners engaged in a fair-type approach.
85 % of natural ingredients
33 % organic certified
Availability and safety in the supply chain
- Long-term contracts to ensure your quantities and provisions
- Storage: 6,000 m2 storage space available around the world (France, United States, England)
Strong and definite commitments to:
- Our company policy
- Our fair trade approach
Certified commitment for over 10 years
- Our consistent efforts to limit the effect of our business on the environment:
Over 20 years’ involvement in organic farming and reduction of our energy and water consumption and waste emissions